Thursday, February 24, 2011

Working For Credit Suisse Singapore

In the evening we went via Pergolesi!


yesterday afternoon up on facebook and I find the news, published by my provincial secretary (Gianni Sanna), of farewell party for Peppino Marras, a leading exponent of the PD Oristano.
Not having heard from him about a year, as opposed to Gianni says that instead of having some hints in the last month, I remain convinced that because I was sorpreso.Sorpreso Peppino, from pre provincial election last year, he found, within the party, the enthusiasm of better times.

I too have always been involved in politics, animated by the great entusiasmo.Partendo Christian Democratic Youth Movement, with its Peppino Marras, in groupings such as "Participation and Solidarity of my friend Gian Mario Selis, other associations scope university and always close to DC, with my other friends Francesco Sanna, Roberto Deriu, Umberto Oppus, Philip Spann, Chris Errington, Giulio Lampis, Antonio Pili, Giuliano Uras, Daniele Manca, Antonio Caria, Luigi Onni, John Musina, Roberto Deidda, Peppino Seddon, Giuseppe Obinu, Gianna Caccavale, etc.
How long, how much passion and participation!
a student made off how many meetings in Cagliari, usually in the evening after dinner, not to take time away to study.
I recall with great pleasure the meetings at the home of Joseph and Gianna, in Pergolesi, where they spoke about politics and culture to 360 degrees and plan initiatives to keep our beloved province and Oristano (remember, among others, a nice event in Nureci, my country).
During the occupation of those academic years (the "Panther") How many debates held in the classrooms of Viale Fra Ignazio! Concluded
experience, absolutely positive, I want to clarify, the Christian Democrats, and began the so-called diaspora of Catholics, we each took different paths, Francis is now Senator of the Republic and the Democratic Party, Roberto Deriu, also in PD, does the President of the Province Nuoro, Julian, with the UDC, has just concluded an important experience came Cappellacci, Umberto is a respected and popular leading man of the UDC, besides Mandas capable and dynamic mayor, Philip is an officer first class of the PD, Christian, always political level of the PD, is the mayor of Santadi, Giulio, likewise, is a proven agriculture policies of the Democratic Party, others, like Joseph, I have worked in their respective municipal areas.
I remember with great enthusiasm my two other important political steps, with Prodi's Democrats (the donkey, "I would call fantastic experience!) always with Peppino, Stefano and Antonio Figueira Figueira provincial secretary, and the" Margherita ". I had the opportunity to attend the congress in Rome of "dissolution" of the experience of Democrats (What a lovely evening of Roman politics) and then at Parma, at the founding congress of the Margherita, with the merger between Donkey and popular opinion.This Party 'last step would result preliminary, with the subsequent closure of the same DS and Margherita, the birth of the Democratic Party, a political entity to which we look with great enthusiasm, the prospect of a great force for reform, alternative the center.
I have to say unfortunately, however, is not the first time I do, that my enthusiasm, my passion, my desire to believe blindly in a party is exactly stop them, remained, in spite of myself, out of the door again, the last political entity.
I have not been said of the causes of my disappointment, however, very well known, however, in light of this endless stream of news, this tsunami that is sweeping us Democrats, the evaporation of the opportunity to send home Berlusconi seemed a done deal ( and we continue to speak only of the premier financial and media power, those who are evading our responsibilities), the primary lost in Milan, Cagliari, Iglesias, all Sel in favor of candidates from those incredible Naples, the news about the health of the party at the regional level, perhaps comatose, now from the abandonment of Peppino in Oristano, it is quite clear that there is something wrong something serious, then let's stop va.E not really a moment, let's be clear on all levels, otherwise the premature end of a party that certainly had a different picture, able to give continuity to that my enthusiasm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment