Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Physically Strong Wife

How do you fully enjoy the Blu-Ray?

Answer: Obviously, with a suitable monitor. After almost four years I sent in my glorious retirement Olivetti monitor 17 "which I have done everything from programming to video games, from movies to video editing.

But now there's a new arrival at home (indeed, in case): a nice Blu-Ray LG! And expensive oil was no longer fit, we needed something more powerful, more powerful ... so I decided to reward myself. Since my motherboard is an Asus ( as it always has been since assemble PCs - 9 years), I decided to take a new Asus monitor. And the choice fell on this model






Asus VH232T, a stunning widescreen 23-inch, full HD, 1920x1080 maximum resolution and with a dot pitch of 0.266mm Do not know as I'm holding on, but it's still packed and I have not had time to open it ... now I begin tonight with a good movie (which do you recommend?) to test its potential!



Enjoy everyone ^ __ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment