Thursday, September 23, 2010

How Long To Heal Beard Ringworm



E 'was my first GNU / Linux, when I did not know what they wanted to say those two words. Too inexperienced, too routine, too hostile that interface graphics in front of me ... the abandoned almost immediately!

And today we're back together ^ __ ^ who I'm talking about? of Mandriva Linux!

Yes, after hesitation and incitement, I decided to try again (a distance of 8 years). I installed Mandriva Linux - before it was called Mandrake - 2010.01 on my notebook, well, I must say, eight years are being felt. The interface (KDE ) is very nice and organized, I must say more beautiful than Kubuntu has not been able to do.


The colors are soft and do not get tired, the backgrounds are wonderful, many programs are installed ... but what really surprised me is speed. Mandriva to be faster than Ubuntu Maverick (you know, it's in beta, but the difference is still significant). The boot takes a few seconds, the start of the GUI as ... quite a good result.

Not to mention the control center. In my view, the center configuration of the system more beautiful, functional and advanced of any distribution!

Now I just have to remember the basic commands and learn new ones for this new (again) operating system.: " Hikari Labs

site you will find all the parts of this second video guide Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment